Monday, February 25, 2008

Need a Blogger?

I've found that blogging is something I truly enjoy. I haven't even come close to running out of steam yet, and there's not an end anywhere in sight. It thrills me to glean little bits of information here and there throughout the day and then determine how I could best sculpt that into a blog post that will rake in some comments. (I haven't mentioned yet that I absolutely love comments and can't wait to reply to them as soon as I get them...yes, I'm a nerd.)

I'm always trying to think of new blogs I can start, actually. Which brings me to the point of this post: Need a blogger? I'm your girl. Just contact me or comment here.

Since the topic of today is blogs, here are some questions for my fellow bloggers out there:
*How do you measure the success of your blog?
*Are you writing for a company or doing your own thing?
*How many hours a day would you say you spend blogging? What about thinking about blog posts (while you're driving, for example)?
*On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love it?
*How long have you been blogging?

No comments: